This app lets you easily send commands to a device that has Cerberus installed, helping you recover your misplaced, lost or stolen Android device. SMS control:
- Enter the phone number or select it from the contacts
- Enter your Cerberus password
- Select the command from a drop-down list
- You can choose to send the command as a normal SMS or a "data" (binary) SMS
- All the features you have on the web dashboard (www.cerberusapp.com) with a mobile-friendly interface
- Navigation Mode, starts Maps GPS navigation and automatically updates the destination as your device moves
- Radar Mode, to have an accurate (more than GPS) indication of how near you are to the lost/stolen device measuring the signal level of WiFi hotspot
You can also see the log of SMS/web commands sent and replies received.
SMS commands are sent from your device, so standard text messaging rates apply.
Client Cerberus is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-30. The program can be installed on Android 1.6 and up.
Client Cerberus (version 2.0.1) has a file size of 2.20 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 20 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.